Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's getting closer to the date that we need to move

and I'm really bummed about it. I'm trying to just suck it up and find a place for us to move to, but nothing is speaking to me. Well, us. And because of that, I would be willing to move into the house next door, even though there's all kinds of problems and issues, because at least it's on the block that I want to be on. But my brother is not keen on that idea, and based on the seeming drama around the property, my parents don't think it's a good idea either. So, the question becomes, do we leave the neighborhood altogether? Do we decide to increase our desired rent to stay in the vicinity? Do we ask for an extension to find a place (right now we have until Oct? Do we need until Dec?) Anyway..... it's all weighing too heavily on my mind, and doesn't seem to be anything my brother is worrying too much about. I mean, I find the places to look at and tell him what time we need to be there... other than that, he can basically live anywhere. I, on the other hand, have this ridiculous connection to my community, the block I live on, the park across the street. And it's just becoming too much to say, okay I am ready to walk away, because I am not. I keep looking for divine intervention, or a miracle of sorts that will determine that we do not have to pack up and leave. Or if we do, we still get to stay within a one block radius.

I guess I will just have to learn to get on with it.... You know. This needs to be done, so find a place and believe that it will be the best apartment situation for you to move into.

....................so sad right now.

No comments: