Thursday, July 29, 2010

In the wake of full disclosure:

(Well, more full than I've ever received)

It is often at our lowest points, emotionally perhaps, that one finds the connections that are meant to last, for a lifetime perhaps. Albeit love or mere companionship, it's the person/people you connect with in that moment that draw the truest experiences that make life worth it for you. In that, you shouldn't make yourself or make others to feel like the time spent was out of selfish convenience on either's part. It is a narrow reduction and diminishing of the experience in the worst way. It's offensive to the other person who experienced the moments as well. It's very glass half empty.

(Sigh.)

In other news, I learned how to drive a stickshift today. Of course I have no idea when I'll get to do it again. But I did it.


...melancholy'ish summer, carry on.

No comments: