Wednesday, October 21, 2009

fright and tension on a tuesday night.

i just caught a migraine/tension headache/shoulderache in the worst way...

so i came in and there was this huge bug carcass on my living room floor, and i'm like "ohhhh no....." but then i vow to try to handle it after i finish editing a paper i was working on... so around 2:30am i'm like... okay, JUST DO IT MAISHA. and it takes a lot of mental energy to grab the broom and find a black bag to put into the waste basket...

so at first i turn the lights down low and squint so i don't have to see it clearly, maybe just enough to sweep it directly into the waste basket.. but the couple of times i swiped at it, it didn't go in!!! GEEZ! So then I'm like, okay i'll have to put it INTO the dustpan and then lift it into the wastebasket with the black bag... BUT i just couldn't bring myself to get close enough to bend down and sweep it in... SO i try one last time to just sweep it directly into the wastebasket turned on its side.

DO YOU KNOW THAT BUG FLIPPED OVER AND WAS ALIVE! It started coming after me!!! LIKE FURREAL! The worse case scenario happened, it came back alive and started crawling towards me... and I was calling Jesus to help me and I didn't know what was gonna happen! All the while my head and shoulders were just getting more and more pressure and constricted... it was the WORST fear i've had in a long time. :(

So, finally, i got into the kitchen to grab the raid and spray it from the other side of the room til it flipped back over... it still wasn't dead but at least it wasn't crawling after me anymore. Then i managed to grab the empty plant pot and place it over the thing where i guess it's currently giving up the ghost..... ICK!

and now..... i can barely keep my eyes open my freakin head is throbbing so......

sometimes i hate living by myself. the thing was dead and came back alive and started chasing me. or so it seems. either way, too much anxiety....

No comments: