Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Coming to a theater near you!

So! I think it's time for me to write a script entitled GUYatus, that will be loosely based on my adventures with love, and inspired by the romantic girl-gets-guy films that I adore so much! I mean, I figure the episodes that unfold in my life couldn't BE more entertaining if I made them up! AND I've been conveniently keeping this diary blog for four years now! Surely a cult classic of a tale can be woven and tailored out of all of this! Afterall, I have no idea how and when things are going to fully unfold and develop for me and a life long love.. but in writing the story I've BEEN living, perhaps I can write the story that I WANT to live!

So! Here's to the challenge of getting it all out of my head (and out of this blog) and into script format!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Now all is clear, I thank for the help in this question.