Monday, June 02, 2008

I-n-I three

So for years i've pretended [in my mind] that i was infact one of the 3 lil'birds, I Threes (RitaMarley, Marcia Griffiths, and Judy Mowatt) on background vocals for RobertNestaMarley (See below!) lacing all dem songs of freedom with the lovely harmonic vibes....



So, of course I am most psyched that my boy Josh David has asked me to sing in his roots/reggae band, Judah Tribe! i actually spent most of the afternoon in the studio layin the top (sooooooooprano!) vocals for three songs, and we still gotta go back for one or two more next week. oh my gosh, when I TELL YOU the music sounds sooo good to the ear and to the soul, i speak the truth! and i love love LOVE those sweet harmonies, so happy to be a part :) so i do this for di I-THREE 'dem! Irie, sistren! We Jammin {jammin jammin jammin} ! BIG UP!

respect, SEEN.

No comments: