Friday, June 27, 2008

AWWWW YEAH! PATTI LABELLE THIS YEAR BABY!

WHEW! So i been waiting waiting WAITING for them to announce who is coming to perform at Wingate Field in Brooklyn this year!!! AND it looks like this summer is gonna be the bomb, just like the rest (read: Stephanie Mills, Chaka Khan, Anita Baker....!!! HOLLA!)

So! They've finally announced that this year we've got the Ojays! Mary Mary/Ty Tribbet, Badu, Jill Scott w/ Estelle, Beres Hammond, AND PATTI LABELLE...!!!! (say my name!! PATTI, PATTI!!!)

Now, I just got a bit beside myself because Patti LaBelle is on Aug 25th, and since I knew I'll be in Cali on the 23rd I couldn't remember which dates I'm actually traveling. I mean GOD FORBID I'm still in Los Angeles or on an airplane en route while a free concert featuring Patti LaBelle is taking place! Well, wouldn't you KNOW IT, I get back to NYC @ 6AM on the morning of AUG 25th!!!! So you KNOW what that means... I'm bout to be tired as hell watching Patti LaBelle!!!! BUT I will be there!!! Yeah, yeah!!! Kickin' off my shoes and getting my "Somebody Loves You Baby" on!!!!

Just as exciting, I think I'm gonna check Liza Minelli out this summer at Asher Levy in Coney Island... I've never seen her, but I'm all about checking out the great. And you know you can't front on Miss LIZA, Honey! (snap*snap) O-kay! Sooo stay tuned!

(Hopefully this year will not see any disasters the likes of Miss Lauryn Hill .... sheeeeesh! That was one free concert I still want a refund for......!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the key to invite the people to go to see the website, that's what this site is providing.

Stop by my web blog :: Kreditkarte ohne Schufa auskunft
Look at my web-site ... wechsel von privater in gesetzliche krankenversicherung

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal website now ;)

My web page: mouse click the up Coming website page