Monday, September 10, 2007

am i trippin or WHAT????!!!!!!


so i'm cleaning up
getting ready for thursday's Erby Invasion
(ie ma&3 of her five sisters!)
and i'm going through months upon months
of junk mailings and bank statements
that i haven't opened yet


and


lo'&behold
i come across what i THINK is a voided check stub from Spring
but i open and look at it
and it doesn't say VOID
anywhere on the face of the check.

i think
hmmmmmm
like, SURELY this is not a check
that i neglected to cash back in March.
so i go find some other check stubs from Spring
ALL OF WHICH SAY VOID
(as i had direct deposit when I worked there)
and go back and look at this check again
that's dated 3/21/07
(about a month after i stopped working there)
for a lil more than $300
and it does not say VOID
which means....

a) I'm going directly to Washing Mutual when I wake up
b) My school loan payment will be paid this month
c) I REALLY NEGLECTED to cash this puppy before I left for Texas
d) ALL OF THE ABOVE

REGARDLESS
God is good
& always provides. & is
RIGHT ON TIME.

meanwhile,
I also found a $300 gift card
that I need to call about in the AM
to verify that I can, in fact, cash in and use
to pay maybe the cable bill!


GEEZ.
i need to spend more time opening mail.

~416~

No comments: