Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Mother's Day Carol

A Mother's Day Carol
from your favorite daughter!

On the 1st Mother's Day, my mother said to me
CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND MAKE UP YOUR BED

On the 2nd Mother's Day, my mother said to me
GO WASH THE DISHES AND
CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND MAKE UP YOUR BED

On the 3rd Mother's Day, my mother said to me
MAKE A DINNER SALAD
GO WASH THE DISHES AND
CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND MAKE UP YOUR BED

On the 4th Mother's Day, my mother said to me
CLEAN THE LITTLE BATHROOM
MAKE A DINNER SALAD
GO WASH THE DISHES AND
CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND MAKE UP YOUR BED

On the 5th Mother's Day, my mother said to me
GOOOO MOP THE POOOORRRRCCCHHHH.......

CLEAN THE LITTLE BATHROOM
MAKE A DINNER SALAD
GO WASH THE DISHES AND
CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND MAKE UP YOUR BED!!!

(left on my mother's answering machine)

No comments: